The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Oh you shouldn't have...

You're too nice...

Stickman91 responds:

YOU ROCK!

Birthday 19 Birthday 19

Great

The voices were great as usual. The only thing I couldn't understand was the part before he mentions his boyfriend Frank Muniz. Something X's to boobies?

LazyMuffin responds:

"All day and night I got full access to boobies"

The Undergrounds PILOT EP The Undergrounds PILOT EP

Well Done

For the most part it was well animated, and with the exception of some things it moved along quickly. Could use more humor, and some better writing and art improvements.

PS. My name is Ted. :D

The Sketch Collab 2010 The Sketch Collab 2010

Much Better Than Last Year

It's too bad I didn't join up again, I would've loved to give it another try. Saw some new faces and some old ones, only they were much better than last time. Everything was smooth in this one, nobody was really bringing it down in particular.

Timsplosion responds:

I know. I was kinda shocked. We didn't have a single bad part. There was probably one, maybe two, fairly average parts, but the rest were exceptional, weren't they! I'd call this collab a complete success!

My fist flash My fist flash

Definitely a good start.

Animation was smooth although there wasn't alot of it. Adding more actions like having one guy run towards the guy hiding behind the crate or more hand to hand combat would be nice. I'm not a huge fan of sticks, but if you pull it off right you can please the right audience. The guns were done well although the sound effects weren't exactly right. A sound for each action of the gun would sound great and also different noises for the gunshot itself.

Overall, a good start. Make this longer and better, add to it and when you think you're done try to improve it some more, but don't go overboard.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

COFFEE FOR EVERYONE

This is entirely true to the game. Great work.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

WHAAAAAAAT... IS THIS PLACE.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

Meow Meow Meow

Each song you write these days seems to tie in some kind of milestone in your life (real or internet), but then ends up being about your shortcomings in life. I'm not making a complaint, and I'm sure this is much easier said than done, but I think you've accomplished a lot than you don't give yourself credit for. You're an artist, an animator, and an icon on Newgrounds. These skills get your somewhere.

What I'm trying to say is, don't beat yourself up about it too much. Good luck on your meeshun and those muscles and rainbows. I mean it.

James and the Chief 2 James and the Chief 2

I guess I'll just enjoy it.

Such a gay little triplette.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I think more of you now.

Don't worry Johnny nobody thinks any less of you for tellin' the truth.