Here are a few facts about my life that few to none know about me:
1. I eat lunch at school behind the gym, alone, almost every day.
2. I love Chinese food.
3. When I play Gears of War, I imagine i'm chainsawing a kid in half who used to be my one and only friend who turned on me for no reason and made my life miserable. Now he is popular.
4. I don't watch porn, but I'm straight. If I said that to most guys I know, they'd probably think I'm gay.
5. I don't like to talk, and it makes me "weird" and "socially awkward" to other kids.
6. The group of people I call my friends almost seem to ignore me when I try to talk aloud to them. I know when I'm not wanted, I'm not stupid.
7. If I could execute 3 people in this world I would know who I would execute and how.
8. I see the side of video games and the tech industry like nobody I know sees it. I look at video games like jocks look at football or baseball, It has a career in it, it takes a certain kind of person to fulfill that career, and you have to love it to be good at it.
Thats all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll come up with moar.